Our Snowsports School is full of friendly instructors and our top instructors are ISIA qualified. We welcome everyone, from complete beginners to experts!
Group lessons run every morning (10am-noon) and afternoon (1.30-3.30pm). Minimum age for group lessons is 7 for skiers and 9 for snowboarders and for younger children we offer a special private lesson price.
Private lessons are one hour long and run at 12.30pm and in the afternoons as long as we have enough instructors.
You can also buy great value packages which include lessons and equipment hire.
Weekend Ski Club lessons (sometimes known as Junior and Adult Training) run for 5 weekends in winter. First, join the Scottish Ski Club - more info on their website. PLEASE NOTE that all payments for training are administered by Nevis Range and not via the Lochaber Section of the Scottish Ski Club.
- You need to know your ability level to book - here's our guide
- Please book in advance where possible
- Any questions - please call us on 01397 705825 x227
- Snowsports School office is at the gondola base station
- PLEASE arrive at least 1 hour before your lesson starts
How to Book
Before booking, please have all your equipment hire details to hand (if required) - this includes your height, weight and shoe size.
- Onsite - book at Snowsports School
- Online - use our enquiry form
- By post - download, print and complete the booking form and send it to us
- Phone - 01397 705825 ext. 227
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org