Food and Drink
Snowgoose restaurant & bar (650m)
- Winter daily : 9.30am - 4pm, times dependent on skiing times
- Summer daily : 930am - 6pm, times dependent on gondola times
Located at 650m at the top gondola station.
Found at the base of the Rob Roy T-bar (ski tow), at the end of the Great Glen chair.
- Winter weekends only : open in conjunction with tow opening times
Found at the base of the goose T-bar (ski tow), the T-hut is open during busy weekends in the winter.
Pinemarten cafe bar
- Winter weekends - :times dependent on skiing times
- Winter Monday - Friday : times dependent on skiing times
- Summer weekends :8.30am - 6pm,usually closes 15 min after last gondola down
- Summer Monday - Friday :8.30am - 6pm, usually closes 15 min after last gondola down
The Pinemarten cafe bar opened its doors early April 2011. Situated at the base of Aonach Mor the contemporary, light and airy building has stunning picture windows looking onto the mountain slopes and towards the finish of the World Cup downhill mountain bike trail. It serves a selection of hot and cold snacks as well as main meals with a choice of 'specials' each day. The food is freshly prepared on the premises from locally sourced produce. It also serves specialty coffees and teas, delicious home baking and cakes.