- WINTER 2015/16 - Thank you to all our skiing and snowboarding customers who have supported us throughout the 2015/16 winter snowsports season. Skiing and snowboarding is now closed until the 2016/17 winter season. Although it got off to a shaky start, it's been a good 2015/16 season, and we had some fantastic days skiing and snowboarding. The gondola continues to run daily and you're welcome to access the hill by gondola for back country touring. You can check the latest conditions at Weather Conditions and gondola times at Opening Times.
- VIDEO SNOW REPORTS 2016 - Watch the 2015/16 Snow Report video series > > >
- SKIING and SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL and EQUIPMENT HIRE closed.
- CLIMBERS EARLY 8AM GONDOLA - Closed for winter 2015/16. [Udated 30/4/16].
Please find forms for 2017 Training here
Well it's taken a wee while but we have now completed this season's training!! Many thanks to all the trainees, parents, guardians and helpers for their patience.
Have a great summer
The Ski School Team
Please contact DaveP@nevisrange.co.uk for information regarding SSC training.
Last day of gondola access for DH and Red Giant XC trails!
Last day for Downhill & Red Giant trails
SDA Downhill race
24/09/2016 to 25/09/2016
Round 5 of the Scottish Downhill Association race
Marathon de Ben Nevis
Ultimate mountain running!
MacMillan Coffee Morning
Come for Cake and help MacMillan Cancer Support 2016
Lochaber Mountain Rescue Team Fundraising Event & Ceilidh
Lochaber Mountain Rescue Team fundraising event & ceilidh
High Wire Adventure in the DARK...
If you dare.......
- Scottish Children’s Races at Nevis
Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:38:50
It was great to welcome and host the Scottish Ski Club Bairns Bucket and Childrens Championship Races here at Nevis Range on Sunday 13th March. Well done to all and what a super day at the races! Salting worked great in the soft conditions to firm up the ...
- Skimo Scotland Macpac Nevis Range Vertical Results
Wed, 02 Mar 2016 11:07:29
On Sunday 28 February, we welcomed Skimo Scotland to Nevis Range for the Macpac Nevis Range Vertical. Conditions over the weekend couldn’t have been better with blue skies, brilliant snow and crystal clear visibility. In total, 33 racers entered the...
- In the Shadow of Ben Nevis
Tue, 16 Feb 2016 01:13:00
Working at Nevis Range, 27 years on, in 2016, it’s all too easy to forget the blood, sweat & tears and the huge amount of effort that went into creating the ski resort and visitor attraction that we all take for granted today. And as a skier or...
Instagram your Nevis Pics
Got some shots from your adventure to share? Just use #nevisrange on Instagram !