- MAINTENANCE - During our maintenance perios this year, we are able to open the Gondola at the weekends.
- WINTER 2016/17 - The gondola opens for the winter 2016/17 season on Thursday 22 December 2016.
- SNOWSPORTS 2016/17 - We'll open for snowsports as soon as we have enough snow. You'll be able to check the latest conditions at Weather Conditions and gondola times at Opening Times.
- SEASON TICKETS - Season Tickets are still available for 2016/17 information and prices here.
- VIDEO SNOW REPORTS 2016 - Watch the 2015/16 Snow Report video series > > >
- SKIING and SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL and EQUIPMENT HIRE closed.
- CLIMBERS EARLY 8AM GONDOLA - Running at 8am prompt at weekends only from Saturday 3 December 2016 and then daily from Thursday 22 December 2016. Excluding xmas day. [Updated 28/11/16].
2017 Training Update (22/11/2016)
NB Training is pretty much FULL, there are still spaces for Snowboarding, Race Training and in certain ski group. Please contact me for more information DaveP@nevisrange.co.uk
- Remember there is also a Race (ski L6 and above) training option. It's a slightly different format, running in the morning and over 10 days (5 SAT and SUNS). We're delighted to have Jason (UKCP L2) assisted by Jiri (UKCP L1) running the coaching programme
- For those interested in Snowboarding we have an excellent line-up in our instructing team. With Gus organising (L2 Park Coach) and another couple of instructors who have Park specific teaching / coaching qualifications and one with experience in the GB boardercross team
Planned maintenance, Gondola shut, stays OPEN at Weekends
14/11/2016 to 21/12/2016
Pinemarten cafe bar remains OPEN
Winter Lunches in the Pinemarten cafe
17/11/2016 to 16/12/2016
Join us in the Pinemarten cafe to sample our winter lunch menu
Pinemarten cafe bar CLOSED for maintenace
Pinemarten cafe bar CLOSED for maintenance
17/12/2016 to 24/12/2016
Christmas lunch in the Pinemarten cafe & Snowgoose restaurant & bar
17/12/2016 to 18/12/2016
Come & see Santa at the Snowgoose
Nevis Range is closed for Christmas Day
Instagram your Nevis Pics
Got some shots from your adventure to share? Just use #nevisrange on Instagram !