- PRE-SEASON BACKCOUNTRY GATHERING
A day of inspiration. Whether you’re just starting to access off piste and back country terrain, wondering how to, how to do it better (and safer), or planning your next big adventure! With an astouding selection of speakers and awesome prizes from the likes of Scott and Snow Shepherd this year's looks to be even bigger and better than the last. With breakfast & lunch included, £15 won't buy you much more! Click here for full details and to book.
- WINTER 2015/16 SNOWSPORTS SEASON TICKETS - Early Bird Snowsports Season Tickets have now ended. Full Priced Snowsports Season Ticekts are now available ... and loyalty discounts still apply! Click here for prices and application forms.
- OPENING FOR SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING - PLEASE NOTE we will only be able to open for snowsports from Friday 18 December 2015. This is due to the nature of the maintenance that is taking place this year - in particular the replacing of the gondola electronics, which means that the gondola will not be able to open until Friday 18 December. As always, when we open for skiing and snowboarding will be subject to snow conditions.
- SNOW REPORT - for the latest on the snow conditions .... as soon as we have enough snow!
- VIDEO SNOW REPORTS watch the latest from last winter > >
Ski Club Training 2016
Ski (and Bike Club Sale)
When: Saturday 21st Nov
Where: Kilmallie Hall (Corpach)
Sale Times: 12noon - 2.30pm
Drop Off Kit to sell: 9.30am - 11.30am
Please mark kit to sell with name and price before arrival if possible
Club receives 10% of sale price
Please contact DaveP@nevisrange.co.uk for information regarding SSC training.
02/11/2015 to 13/12/2015
Join us in the Pinemarten cafe to sample our pre winter lunch menu
Planned Maintenance, Gondola Shut
02/11/2015 to 17/12/2015
Annual gondola maintenance, Gondola temporarily closed
Pinemarten cafe bar CLOSED
CLOSED FOR THE DAY
Christmas & Snowsports
18/12/2015 to 02/01/2016
Christmas food, snow, Santa, winter opening times
19/12/2015 to 20/12/2015
Come and see Santa at the Snowgoose
Nevis Range is closed for christmas day
- Change at the top!
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:12:41
From today, we’ve got a new boss here at Nevis Range. Peter joined Nevis Range when it first opened in 1989 as head chef. Since then, he’s been busy keeping our customers, and us, well fed with delicious and healthy meals made with loads of ...
- Top taste award for our top nosh!
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:42:55
We’re absolutely delighted that we’ve won a VisitScotland “Taste Our Best” Award … the first Scottish ski resort and one of only 6 visitor attractions to have it. Although we’ve always know that our Snowgoose restaurant and Pinemar...
- Early Bird Snowsports Season Tickets available now
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:29:06
It may only be July, but we’re thinking about winter and snowsports season tickets! Early Bird prices for the 2015/16 winter season have now been set and application forms are available on our website. To benefit from these prices you can choose to ...
Instagram your Nevis Pics
Got some shots from your adventure to share? Just use #nevisrange on Instagram !