- VIDEO SNOW REPORTS - watch the latest > > > > > > >
- SNOWSPORTS LAST WEEKEND - Sadly, due to lack of customers and thinning snow, the weekend 18/19 April 2015 was the last weekend of skiing. We'd like to thank all our skiers and snowbaorders for supporting us this winter and look forward to seeing you all next winter! Conditions on the hill are still updated on the Snow Report.
- Climbers Early Morning Gondola - Final Climbers 8am gondola for the winter was Sunday 19 April 2015.
- SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL - Closed for the winter.
- EQUIPMENT HIRE - Closed for the winter.
Ski Club Training 2015
Well, It's done! Many thanks to all those who took part this year; trainees, parents, club hut helpers....you've all been brilliant!
Have a great summer and we'll hopefully see you next winter.
The Ski School Team
Please contact DaveP@nevisrange.co.uk for information regarding SSC training.
Courtesy of Ben Nevis Distillery - come along and learn!
UCI Mountain Bike WORLD CUP
06/06/2015 to 07/06/2015
Mountain Bike Action not to be missed - TICKETS ON SALE NOW
10 Under the Ben
MTB race held by No Fuss Events
Fort William Runduro
Multi-stage running event in Leanachan forest
SDA Round 3
27/06/2015 to 28/06/2015
Scottish Downhill Association Race 3 of the season
Fort William Marathon
Welcome to the all new Fort William Marathon
- Nevis Range Powder Policy
Wed, 01 Apr 2015 08:00:35
Ski Patrol at a Scottish ski resort have identified a potential health and safety risk brought about by continuing snowfall, despite the arrival of spring. Nevis Range will be introducing its new Powder Policy today. The Powder Policy introduces a minimum...
- Nevis Range sees great new investment
Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:07:35
Great news today as it has been announced that Scotland’s ski centres are to benefit from £5.5 million to upgrade existing infrastructure. Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Scottish Enterprise are providing 75% of the funding to upgrade tow lifts...
- Nevis Range Celebrates 25 years
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:54:50
Instagram your Nevis Pics
Got some shots from your adventure to share? Just use #nevisrange on Instagram !