- VIDEO SNOW REPORTS 2016 - Watch the latest from the hill >
- SKIING and SNOWBOARDING - We now have enough for skiing and snowboarding, check the latest the Snow Conditions report and Facebook. We open at 9.30am Monday - Friday and 9am at weekends. OPENING TIMES
- WINTER 2015/16 SNOWSPORTS SEASON TICKETS - Snowsports Season Tickets still available, loyalty discounts still apply! Click here for prices and application forms.
- Online Equipment Hire reservation and Snowsports School enquiries are now open.
- CLIMBERS GONDOLA - 8am every morning
Ski Club Training 2016
Sat 6th & Sun 7th FEB
SAT 6 FEB - CLOSED - next Training will be 20th Feb
SUN 7 FEB - looking unlikely - will REVIEW as early as possible in the morning
- JT 1230-1530
- AT 1230-1430 (Frasers' AT 10-12)
- MT 1230-1430
GROUP LISTS 2016
- meeting in the ski club hut at the top station (underneath restaurant) at 1215*
- *Frasers Adult Training group meet outside top station at 1000
- if passes and / hire are required please be at our ski school office by 1100
- each day condition updates (a decision as to whether or not training will run and how it's looking for the following day) will be posted here, on the ski club facebook page and also on our snow report
- Any questions please see contact details below
- Club training standing order form 5 months 2016
- Covering letter for previous season ticket holders 5 month option 2016
- SSC training form 2016
- Winter season ticket - application form - 2015-2016 - paying over 5 months
- Winter Season ticket standing order form 5 months - 2015-2016
- ATC Form
Please contact DaveP@nevisrange.co.uk for information regarding SSC training.
Private & group lessons, workshops and sessions
09/01/2016 to 17/04/2016
With Nevis Range Snowspors School and Ski Patrol
POSTPONED Weekend fun on rails in the snow
Ski like a girl
POSTPONED Women only performance skiing workshop
Pick up a pancake before you hit the piste!
Edinburgh Ski Club Race
Nevis Range welcomes Edinburgh Ski Club
Valentine's Day Experience
Gondola, chocolates and winter warmer refreshment
- Gondola Electronics upgraded!
Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:24:51
• 12 tons of equipment • 15 kilometers of cable • 4,000 terminal connections • 6 Doppelmayr engineers from Austria • 9 Nevis Range staff • £½m capital cost This year when we closed for our annual ‘planned maintenance’ schedule we started a major upgrade o...
- Change at the top!
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:12:41
From today, we’ve got a new boss here at Nevis Range. Peter joined Nevis Range when it first opened in 1989 as head chef. Since then, he’s been busy keeping our customers, and us, well fed with delicious and healthy meals made with loads of ...
- Top taste award for our top nosh!
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:42:55
We’re absolutely delighted that we’ve won a VisitScotland “Taste Our Best” Award … the first Scottish ski resort and one of only 6 visitor attractions to have it. Although we’ve always know that our Snowgoose restaurant and Pinemar...
Instagram your Nevis Pics
Got some shots from your adventure to share? Just use #nevisrange on Instagram !